Thursday, January 24, 2013

Hello! This is an introduction!

Hello out there to anyone who may have chanced upon this blog. Allow me to introduce myself. My name is Jonathan and I am a newcomer to the blogging world so this is a completely new experience for me. With that being said, I guess I'll jump right in. I have been enrolled at the University of Tampa since the summer, when I attended the summer II semester. Currently I am a sophomore whose major area of study is Digital Arts. The reason why I chose this major is because I have been drawing cartoon characters for as long as I can remember, and hope to one day gain the knowledge required to become a comic book illustrator. The reason why I am taking Art and Technology this semester is because I believe it is important to have an understanding of what has come before in order to enhance what we do in the future. So learning about how technology has influenced art and design over time seems like a good place to start in order to gain that necessary knowledge. With all of that out of the way let me just say that I am looking forward to experiencing what this course has to offer. Well I guess that's it for my first blog post. Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment